The Horse Owner's Journal allows you to set goals for yourself and your horse, document your rides and reflect on your progress. It is designed for equestrians who simply want to enjoy their horses in the saddle or from the ground.
This journal is undated and flexible enough for leisure or amateur horse owners to use. There are no pages specifically dedicated to competitions, so the non-competitive rider can use this journal without having to waste any pages.
The Horse Owner's Journal allows horse owners like you to set goals and document each ride or session. It doesn't matter if you are aiming for Elementary dressage or simply wanting to box up and head out for a hack. This journal will help you to make the most of your time with your horse and enjoy your journey together.
Journal your horsey life, your way, with The Horse Owner's Journal by Purple Horse Planners!
The Horse Owner's Journal Includes:
- Space to record 40 sessions
- Horse details
- Owner / Rider details
- Feed chart
- Space to record weight / body condition score measurements
- Space to record horse's temperature
- Space to record goals
- Reflection at the end of the journal
- Can be used for ridden or non-ridden sessions, as well as competitions, hacks, etc.